Opening a savings account in Al-Amal Bank enables you to save your money and invest it in a safe environment. You can also withdraw any amount you want and without limits to the daily amount.
You have to go to the nearest branch of Al-Amal Bank and fill out a form for obtaining a loan to finance a project with the specific guarantees from the application form.
Financing starts from fifty thousand riyals to twenty million riyals.
- Islamic Murabaha financing.
- Financing in Yemeni riyals
- Takaful insurance for total disability or death
- Flexibility in paying installments
- Grace period of up to 3 months
- Repayment period of up to 24 months
- Payment at bank branches or agents
- To be of Yemeni nationality, male or female
- Possess a valid identity document
- Age should not be more than 60 years
- Good credit reputation.
- Providing the necessary guarantees
- Financing does not conflict with Islamic law.
- Pay utility bills (telephone, internet, electricity, water)
-• Bank account management.
- Pay for purchases
-sign in to the application with out network
- Executing operations via the Internet or SMS.
-Electronic and checking account management.
-The application deals with different currencies.