It is a cash transfer service with high and advanced information technology, through which conditional and unconditional financial aid is paid directly to beneficiaries without the need for a bank account, whether through bank branches, service points or field exchange teams.
It is a cash transfer service with a high and advanced information technology, through which money is paid directly to the beneficiaries without the need for a bank account, whether through bank branches, service points, or field exchange teams, where these transfers are either conditional (cash for work - cash for education - cash For health, etc.) or disbursed without conditions or restrictions, such as humanitarian aid, according to the requirements of the remitting agency.
Spread methodologies depend on the type of remittances provided, as the bank offers more than one methodology as follows: -
* Spending in fixed exchange centers as regular transfers requires only verification of the identity of the beneficiary.
* Exchanges as social transfers, whereby the required cadres are provided by gender, in addition to field visits to disburse special cases.
* Field drainage in rural areas through landing teams that reach the depth of targeting in remote rural areas.
The social transfers service is characterized by the following:-
Based on the Bank's experience in providing social transfers; The Bank implements social transfer projects with various disbursement methodologies that are determined based on the following determinants:-
• Targeted areas (accessibility - distance of exchange centers from the targets - security situation - availability of main services)
• Targets (number - age - gender - residential communities - geographical spread)
• Period of work (expected disbursement period - processing period - reporting - financial settlements)
• Nature of transfers (value - currency - cash / eyes - the number of payments - periodic payments)